Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh
(08-04-2016, 12:22 AM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-03-2016, 07:29 PM)Zain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-03-2016, 07:04 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.• Why is evertything so blury?
• If you are going to add blur, don't forget that MOST of the time what is blurred is actually what is far away.
• Why didn't you sharpen it?
• Why do i see 2 Truck board. (truck is the lower part of the skate)
• I do like the colors, you kept it all cold colors, +1 for that.
• Remember the most important part of an image, specially signatures, avatar, etc. Is the FACE. DO NOT MESS WITH THE FACE. It took me a couple of minutes to understand what was going on.
• Don't be obcessed with only one style as well, change your game a little bit, from the jobs you have made so far i see you like to work with colors, try to do something with dual colors or something black and grey.
  • Dang Dude , a paragraph of questions ;p
  • I never asked for a CnC , just wanted to show off my work Tongue  
  • isn't that what the graphics section is for?
  • Also , when you blur something  , it doesn't mostly mean that it is far away, it just means it holds little importance , so that you can sharpen something else to place the spotlight on that.
  • And i don't mind playing with the same style, just means that i'm trying to improve it.

Lol, ok, i was just trying to help, sorry.
 Don't get it wrong dude , didn't mean to disrespect. Thanks for the tips
[Image: ZainDotsZ_zpsab9c334c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh nice good 8/10.
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed to prevent spam.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014