Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cara comunidade. Kllaus / Fenn
q isso kllaus ja tomo insta demoted
Thanks given by:
there is no problem my friend you and Fenn They were and will be good people I was very surprised Sad
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: Fenn
(08-10-2016, 05:09 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I<3U
I<3Fenn

<3
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Kllaus and me are the best xD
Thanks given by: Kllaus
Thank you so much guys.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2016, 10:41 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.TE AMO
[Image: carol.gif]

<3 TE AMO TJ 

(08-09-2016, 10:45 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Desculpas aceita meu caro irmão, sabemos que ambos = pacote.

~~Fenn

Obrigado pelas desculpas sr fenn

(08-09-2016, 10:51 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? rlx meu mano, eu continuarei o legado wakeBr

Meu legado sempre sera marcado. ty 

(08-09-2016, 11:50 PM)Haikou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.te amo

Te amo higor pessoinha que conheci pessoalmente. <3 

(08-10-2016, 12:27 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Apology accepted.

Obrigado Seb 

(08-10-2016, 03:46 AM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.TE AMO PARCEIRO, TU SABE DISSO. SABE QUE SE PRECISAR DE QUALQUER COISA, ESTAMOS AQUI.

@EDIT
Desculpa, eu escrevi "PARCEIRO"? Quiz dizer, IRMÃO.

EOQ Te amo man, exatamente irmão > parceiro sacomé neh nós nos paranaue sempre, Dvx meu novo irmão e espero que seja assim para sempre. Obrigado por tudo diva x <3 
PS: EDITA QUANTAS VEZES QUISER MAS SEMPRE SERÁ IRMÃO. E EU NEM PRECISO FALAR SPAMANDO O QUANDO ''TE AMO'' JA TE FALEI POIS ACHO QUE VOCE ESTA CANSADO DE LER ISSO ROFL

(08-10-2016, 05:09 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I<3U
I<3Fenn

Thanks @Shon

(08-10-2016, 09:32 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.there is no problem my friend  you and Fenn They were and will be good people  I was very surprised Sad

Thanks @Viruz

(08-10-2016, 11:16 AM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kllaus and me are the best xD

Thanks @illbabe
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
? kllaus
n acredito
[Image: 3VOz2IG.png]
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2016, 02:31 AM)Mystic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? kllaus
n acredito

heheeh
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
vão dormir *****
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Bem falado Kllaus !
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]