Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to add custom crosshairs to your UGG client.
Go to the location where you downloaded UGG and find the folder called "universegamers". If you go into that folder and there's another folder called "gunzv10" then go into that one too. Go into your UGG folder; create a folder and name it CUSTOM. Then inside of the "CUSTOM" folder you created, create a folder and name it CROSSHAIR. Inside of the "CROSSHAIR" folder you created, paste your custom crosshair picture files in the folder. Name the first picture file "crosshair" and name the second picture file "crosshair_pick". The first picture file will be the unaimed crosshair and the second picture file with "_pick" at the end will be when you're aiming at an enemy.

Example of location: [Image: 2jezmoo.jpg]

↓↓  TO ADD MULTIPLE CUSTOM CROSSHAIRS  ↓↓

After you've placed your first crosshair in the CROSSHAIR folder, add another custom crosshair picture file and name it "crosshair0" for the unaimed crosshair and name the other picture file "crosshair0_pick" for the aimed version of the crosshair. Just replace the number with the next number after it for another crosshair.

crosshair0-crosshair0_pick
crosshair1-crosshair1_pick
crosshair2-crosshair2_pick
crosshair3-crosshair3_pick

Example of multiple custom crosshairs: [Image: 21kwd9v.jpg]

Sticky this post please. Thumbs up/Likes much appreciated!
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Baxter
Nice tutorial should definitely help people in the future thanks Reaper Smile
/Stickied
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
thank you i was looking for an infomative tutrial  Big Grin
[Image: 71si0h.gif]

In God I Trust
ign: RealTsunami
Thanks given by:
(02-10-2016, 03:03 PM)Helios link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.thank you i was looking for an infomative tutrial  Big Grin

I'm glad you enjoyed my tutorial. Hope it helps all in need.

Thanks given by:
Ever think about helping with a request Reaper or no?
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2016, 08:49 AM)TokerJoker link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Ever think about helping with a request Reaper or no?

Yeah, when I can. I can't right now.

Thanks given by:
I would love a new signature with some marijuana incorporated into it with the colours red green and yellow and I'll deffinitly remember it and give you a gift or something nice Smile
Thanks given by:
Thank you mate.

Wink
Thanks given by:
Nice tutorial, but tell them that you can add more then 1 customized crosshair.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(02-06-2016, 10:18 PM)@dvx 666Reaper Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Go to the location where you downloaded UGG and find the folder called "universegamers". If you go into that folder and there's another folder called "gunzv10" then go into that one too. Go into your UGG folder; create a folder and name it CUSTOM. Then inside of the "CUSTOM" folder you created, create a folder and name it CROSSHAIR. Inside of the "CROSSHAIR" folder you created, paste your custom crosshair picture files in the folder. Name the first picture file "crosshair" and name the second picture file "crosshair_pick". The first picture file will be the unaimed crosshair and the second picture file with "_pick" at the end will be when you're aiming at an enemy.

Example of location: [Image: 2jezmoo.jpg]

↓↓  TO ADD MULTIPLE CUSTOM CROSSHAIRS  ↓↓

After you've placed your first crosshair in the CROSSHAIR folder, add another custom crosshair picture file and name it "crosshair0" for the unaimed crosshair and name the other picture file "crosshair0_pick" for the aimed version of the crosshair. Just replace the number with the next number after it for another crosshair.

crosshair0-crosshair0_pick
crosshair1-crosshair1_pick
crosshair2-crosshair2_pick
crosshair3-crosshair3_pick

Example of multiple custom crosshairs: [Image: 21kwd9v.jpg]

Sticky this post please. Thumbs up/Likes much appreciated!

Thanks given by: