Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats up lads?
hey guys any old friends here still playin?
Thanks given by:
Hello Friend You can find your old friends here Smile or as well you can make new
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 11:43 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Friend You can find your old friends here Smile or as well you can make new

I just want to check if my old mates still here.. Or is everything dead here
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 11:46 AM)Kizo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just want to check if my old mates still here.. Or is everything dead here

Being the most active gunz server is far from being dead.

Welcome.
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 12:00 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-15-2016, 11:46 AM)Kizo Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I just want to check if my old mates still here.. Or is everything dead here

Being the most active gunz server is far from being dead.

Welcome.

most active :oo? lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome back, Kizo.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
Welcome back,I'm playing ugg 5 years
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Hi there.
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2016, 01:16 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Welcome back,I'm playing ugg 5 years

?????? da gm pro garoto ai
Thanks given by:
Hi friend , welcome back :3
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by: