Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Unban please !!
Character name: Nordus
Ban reason: idk when you did the recover accounts anyone did me scam and put my account
Admin who banned you: I don't know I think Pls 
Apology: I am very sorry if I did anything but I didn't anything anyone scam me and put my account 
Extra: when you did the recovery accounts anyone fake Marujo did me scam and I didn't see my acc again 
he change my email and my password and when i talked with admins they give my account ban who did me scam did to full people's scam he did to Cristiano Almeida scam and more and now idk what to do its a long time ago I didn't play and I want to play again it's not fair and my account was full donator my id is Kinqphil 
and last login was a long time ago I don't remember who did me the recover account but I want back to play 
please give me unbanned and give me back my account I know all the information  For this account if the scammer didn't change it so please I want play again add me on skype to talk with me : 94b3c3f807700ee5
sorry for my bad English please give me back my account I don't know the password and email but I know the informations 
Thanks given by: AcTiiZioN
Hello There.

I'll send for owner.
Please, send me the screenshots with the message of your ban. 

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Your account is not banned, please write in your own language, the owner contact you soon.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Have u solved ur problem?

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Diamond
add my skype live:*****
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

I talked with Triwe and he told me that you have not added it yet.
This topic will be closed in 7 days if it isn't answered.

~~ Kllaus

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Helios
I will add Triwe
Thanks given by:
Thread Moved.
Support section --> Unban section

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
I believe has already been solved because your account is not banned, closed.
Thanks given by: