Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free emblem tutorials for GunZ The Duel.
All credits go to Aculeus for the picture and to ValettaGunZ for the YouTube video.

[Image: sq57wl.jpg]

Also check out the YouTube video below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Examples of emblems I have created in the past (Some may be good OR bad lol): [Image: 2lbp10z.jpg] [Image: 2ros68o.jpg] [Image: 15xmwpx.jpg] [Image: 2v2bosp.jpg] [Image: 35ioqq8.jpg] [Image: 21272f.jpg]

Sticky this topic please. Thumbs up/likes much appreciated.
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

Thanks given by:
Nice, short and helpfull Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice tutorial but most people don't have photoshop like myself that's why we make requests why don't you help us out and do a request you might of got gifted instead of a tutorial 90% of ppl will not use why don't just help the people makes it a lot easier to me
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
nice !
[Image: G0chSzj.gif]
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2016, 03:55 AM)TokerJoker link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice tutorial but most people don't have photoshop like myself that's why we make requests why don't you help us out and do a request you might of got gifted instead of a tutorial 90% of ppl will not use why don't just help the people makes it a lot easier to me

Thanks; if you go to YouTube you can find a free way to download Photoshop CS6. I understand why people make requests, I've done it myself, gifts would be nice and I don't help the people because you don't need just Photoshop for making you're own GFX or emblems. You can use GIMP too and it's free, it works just about as good. I post tutorials because I can't download those items on the computer I'm using right now, it's not mine. Plus half the time I'm on here I use my tablet, not a computer.

Side note: I also seen what you said in the chatbox earlier but it's gone now. You can say what you will that's fine, but I don't have the time or computer for it, this isn't my property I can't download those things to help people. I understand you need GFX but I can't do it right now, that doesn't mean you can "only thank me for a few crosshairs". Thank me for the effort and time I put into posting these tutorials and crosshairs and videos of things because I'm just trying to help, even if I can't do it myself, maybe there's someone who will take 15 minutes out of their day, instead of requesting and maybe try to learn how to create something themselves. It's not that I don't want to help or make something, I'm barely good at making anything. It's not that I'm selfish but I can't do it at the moment. When I can I will help all I can. And yes it is rude of you to speak the way you did because you don't know the situation. Please don't be rude about it. Thank you.

Thanks given by:
(02-11-2016, 12:19 PM)diego055 link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nice !

Thank you, hope you understand and enjoy.

Thanks given by:
I understand completely Reaper and maybe someone will take 15 mins out their day but I'm usually watching in game and forums for all day for most part and when I'm not in game and out I'm o my phone on the forums so trust me I help everyone I can its just not a lot of GFX artists here and someone who was the skills it would be nice to help the community by sharing your skills and doing requests even if it takes you a long time I am sure people would wait but I do thank you for taking the time to post this image from another forum and giving them credit to you are putting out some tutorials and I see that and is staff from UGG appreciates that I was just saying it'd be nice to do a request every now an then Smile
Thanks given by:
(02-11-2016, 03:55 AM)TokerJoker link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice tutorial but most people don't have photoshop like myself that's why we make requests why don't you help us out and do a request you might of got gifted instead of a tutorial 90% of ppl will not use why don't just help the people makes it a lot easier to me

I think helping yourself learn is easier, you don't have to gift, request or whatever, lol.

Noob friendly tut, goodjob.
Eun is an inbred.

Classic niger aka Ajax/Droptheworld.
Thanks given by:
We all have our own opinions I just have other things to do than to try and learn photoshop I'd rather just ask a nice member and they do it being nice like I would help someone if they needed it.
Thanks given by: