Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved UGGunz on LInux (Wine)
Hello. I don't use windows anymore and I was wondering if UGGunz works on wine. Unfortunately it crashes, and I guess it's because of the protection you use (Themida) which detects virtualization - I'm not sure. I would really love to play UGGunz on my linux. I would really appreciate support if you could disable virtualization detection in themida or use version that supports WIne Smile As a side note: I'm able to run ***** gunz using wine so I guess it won't be a problem.

[Image: 5ZtFqsq.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
The information is a little outdated and I would like to update it so linux users would know that uggunz is really playable.

What works:
- installation
- launcher

the crash occurs when I press Play

Thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
Quote:Dvx : 

As far as I read, and I gave a little studied, it is necessary the VM. Of course we recommend that you use windows to avoid problems. However I would like to inform you that if necessary a support team, the same can not receive because of the operating system that is using knowing gunz is only compatible with Windows.

This link might be useful for you. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
The performance with virtual machine will be terrible.. I have to download Windows OS... I was hoping to run it using wine. I guess there is no chancee for uggunz I will have to stay with *****.
Thanks given by:
Good friend, that's the only alternative you have to be able to run this game ugg, good luck

Thanks given by:
Hello, read your pm.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2016, 02:18 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, read your pm.

Sorry I didn't get any pm
Thanks given by:
(08-22-2016, 06:08 PM)darklinux Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-22-2016, 02:18 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, read your pm.

Sorry I didn't get any pm

send a private message to Pls, he might solve your problem!
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thread Inactive.
To Prevent Spam.
Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: