Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Account deleted, Donor items lost
Can you please refund the coins I purchased? I have the receipts in my email address of all the coins I bought. I can PM the emails.
Thanks given by:
As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2016, 01:51 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.

So even though I have the purchases in my emails there is nothing at all that can be done? even some kind of compensation or reduction on future coins?
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 01:51 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.As you might know,the old database of UGG has been deleted. The staff team can't recover any accounts or donations purchases.

So even though I have the purchases in my emails there is nothing at all that can be done? even some kind of compensation or reduction on future coins?

no, we are sorry. everyone bought new donor coins to support the server. i lost 2 full donor accounts too.
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2016, 02:07 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 02:02 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

no, we are sorry. everyone bought new donor coins to support the server. i lost 2 full donor accounts too.

What if the server gets deleted again? I would like to support, but losing money isn't something im a fan of.
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2016, 02:21 PM)Reficul Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2016, 02:07 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

What if the server gets deleted again? I would like to support, but losing money isn't something im a fan of.
We are handle the server carefully,I'm pretty sure that we won't do the same mistake again.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

This is a new server and we don't have the old database and all of the accounts / itens are deleted.
I'm so sorry but we can't recover old accounts / itens.
If you have any other inquiries let me know.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Diamond