Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved cant make an account
im trieng to open an account at the register page AKA : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

then when im pressing "CREATE ACCOUNT".
its sending me to this page over and over again : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

please help me to figure out where is the problem.

-R_i_p_
Thanks given by:
When making your account only use letters and numbers do not use any symbols or anything and try again and hopefully it will work for you Smile I'll leave the thread open in case you are still having problems Smile                    TokerJoker Wink
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Try to update your flash player. Should it fail again, u could try an other browers.
Internet explorer
Firefox
Opera
Google chrom

Type us your new results Smile
Thanks given by:
i was using letters such as + / ? / !
at the secret question / answer

thanks u very much Wink

-R_i_p-
Thanks given by:
Perfect problem is solved Smile Jope to see you in game.                                                                                      /Closed.                                                                                                                                                        TokerJoker
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: