Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Update
New update laggs me so hard. my fps drops like crazy in the game and i'm not really enjoying myself anymore before the update i was already laggy and now its just unbearable.
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2016, 01:39 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.New update laggs me so hard. my fps drops like crazy in the game and i'm not really enjoying myself anymore before the update i was already laggy and now its just unbearable.

Did you try to restart PC?
If it not works try those advices:
Remove nozzle flare
Remove shotgun spart
Remove light
Remove dynamic light
Put 8 in background textures
Be sure you've put 240 fps
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2016, 01:47 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-25-2016, 01:39 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.New update laggs me so hard. my fps drops like crazy in the game and i'm not really enjoying myself anymore before the update i was already laggy and now its just unbearable.

Did you try to restart PC?
If it not works try those advices:
Remove nozzle flare
Remove shotgun spart
Remove light
Remove dynamic light
Put 8 in background textures
Be sure you've put 240 fps
i already have all that stuff set up in game jan, its the fact everytime i play its like someone is spamming smoke grenades  thats how my lagg feels, i even tried to do a different resolution which in the end didn't fix my dilemma.
Thanks given by:
Hello friend tries to set the gunz to your taste if it makes easy I play with this configuration
[Image: JFkMLEj.jpg]

but obviously not all of us can work the same configuration / it also depends on the video card mine is 2 FPS 150/250/98 It depends on the map to play
when shooting a Granada fps can go down to 1.589 my case is not that of others

but like I said if you want the fence proz a good video card and ready .. also Ajax your pc is something from another planet
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
weird
You can try to delete config.xml but be sure that you saved your F1-8 marcos and your keyboard
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2016, 02:03 PM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello friend tries to set the gunz  to your taste  if it makes easy I play with this configuration  
[Image: JFkMLEj.jpg]

but obviously not all of us can work the same configuration /  it also depends on the video card  mine is 2  FPS 150/250/98  It depends on the map to play  
when shooting a Granada fps can go down to 1.589   my case is not that of others

but like I said if you want the fence proz  a good video card and ready .. also Ajax  your pc is something from another planet
I've already got all my setting set up bro, and i can't play on 32 it will super lagg me 16 is where im at now, but i appreciate the advise though it was very thoughtful, thank you.

(08-25-2016, 02:04 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.weird
You can try to delete config.xml but be sure that you saved your F1-8 marcos and your keyboard

i don't know what that means jan, so im not even going to worry about messing around with it ima just do the best i can to help myself for now, cause i don't want to replace or delete something and end up clueless in the end. Thank you for your support though
Thanks given by:
nothing friend as I said we can not all serve the same configuration else can I ask because he is the most that you go the FPS?

fijate as you can get the [Image: epNJuyr.jpg]

That's because not all maps have the same graphic
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Check out my post that can help you optimize your gunz and lower FPS
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by:
Maybe your graphic card sucks some
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Did you fix your issue?
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by: