Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
(08-27-2016, 05:17 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2016, 09:49 AM)Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK  and where you left me ami  ?

cala boca caralho

Nao fala asssim com Viru, ele é GOD, é o takara V2
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(08-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just came here to remember you guys > kllaus unique and best gm

mystic terrible
no words to describe haikou
oxy will be great gm

have a good day

Well.......................................... I feel ofended.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
MYSTICANCER BAD

NEWGEN HEADSTAFF AND GMS???

WHY ISNT BANANAS NAME SHINING??
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2016, 02:12 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.MYSTICANCER BAD

Behave scarpapi
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2016, 02:12 PM)ScarV2 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.MYSTICANCER BAD

eae mijn vriend hamze..... hoe gaat het mlk? 

miss you man......
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.just came here to remember you guys > kllaus unique and best gm

mystic terrible
no words to describe haikou
oxy will be great gm

have a good day

A casa caiu meu parsa seu Owner não me quer mais UHEHUEUHEUHEHU.

Thanks given by:
Kllaus good GM.
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
[Image: 2rp9215.png]
Ex - GM.
Thanks given by: Koot
(08-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Oxy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A casa caiu meu parsa seu Owner não me quer mais UHEHUEUHEUHEHU.

sinto muito por isso meu parsa.. eu acreditava em você
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
Thanks given by:
(08-28-2016, 09:22 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-27-2016, 03:39 AM)Oxy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A casa caiu meu parsa seu Owner não me quer mais UHEHUEUHEUHEHU.

Sem problema a firma só fortalece um dia estaremos por cima de novo.

Thanks given by:
(08-28-2016, 10:03 PM)Oxy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-28-2016, 09:22 PM)Reward Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sem problema a firma só fortalece um dia estaremos por cima de novo.
AHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSBS. SIMMMMM UM DIA ESTAREMOSS HAHSSHSUSUD
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: