Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donator Lucky Box Event
[Image: CLOQFk7.png]

[EN]

As we all know, donator items are items you can win/buy from Donator coins, which can be bought or won going  CW (Clan war). But today I am not going to talk about how you can buy them, I am going to talk about how can you win them on a very special day which is 12/09 (dd/mm).

For those who are not here long enough to know, and for those who don't remember, 12/09 was the day that UG was reopened. The day that the server we all know and love came back, it was the day that our lovely owner did not gave up on the game, which we are all grateful for. 

The same way that society is created by a group of species, the UG community is created by its members and players, without all of you guys we wouldn't be here, you guys are the number one reason the server is still alive, it is because of all the love you guys have for the game we still keep the server running. 

And i wan't everyone to come together and leave behind the hate so we can all celebrate this wonderful date. And as i said before and i'll say it again, you guys are special and we love you guys and for that reason we are going to celebrate this wonderful date with some special events.

Well, as you can read by the title, we are going to host Events where you can earn a Donator Lucky Box, when opened you might win:

-Donator Rocket 1
-Donator Machinegun 1
-Donator Blue Shotgun
-Donater Large Sword 1 (Range 251)
-Donator Dagger
-Donator Sword 3 (Range 221)
-Donator Ring
-Donator Poison Medickit AP
-Donator Set 1 Female +21 hp +98 ap
-Donator Set 1 Male +21 hp +98 ap
-Reporter Coat (Woman)
-Reporter Coat (Men)

The event is going to take place on 12/09 (dd/mm). There are going to be 10 events hosted to celebrate this wonderful date, those being:

-3 hide and seek
-3 Survival
-3 Events Deathmatch
-1 Event duel

We are the UG community and we do not work with failure because failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up, and for you guys we will always get up, always try to make the server better for you guys and never give up on you guys.
I would like to thank everyone who stayed with us through thick and thin and are still here playing, supporting and loving this amazing game we all love to play. And i hope you guys have a wonderfull day/night.

[PT]

Como todos nós sabemos, itens donate são itens que podem ser comprados/ganhados através de doações ou CW (Guerra de clã). Mas hoje não estarei falando como comprar. Estarei falando como conseguir ganhar itens donate em um dia muito especial que é 12/09 (dd/mm).

Para aqueles que não estão aqui por muito tempo e para aqueles que não lembram,
12/09 foi o dia que UG foi reaberto. O dia em que o server que todos nós conhecemos e amamos voltou. Esse foi o dia que o nosso querido owner não desistiu do jogo, no qual estamos todos gratos por isso.

Da mesma forma que uma sociedade é criado por um grupo de espécies, a comunidade UG é criado pelos membros e jogadores, sem todos vocês, nós não estaríamos aqui, vocês são a razão, o motivo no qual o server ainda está vivo, é porcausa do amor que vocês tem pelo jogo que nós o mantemos ativo.

Eu gostaria que todos se juntassem e que deixem para trás o ódio para que podemos todos celebrar essa data maravilhosa. E como eu disse antes e repito, vocês são especiais e nós os amamos e por este motivo iremos celebrar essa data com eventos especiais.

Bom, como o título do tópico ja diz, iremos dar eventos valendo Donator Lucky Box, quando aberto podes ganhar:

-Donator Rocket 1
-Donator Machinegun 1
-Donator Blue Shotgun
-Donater Large Sword 1 (Range 251)
-Donator Dagger
-Donator Sword 3 (Range 221)
-Donator Ring
-Donator Poison Medickit AP
-Donator Set 1 Female +21 hp +98 ap
-Donator Set 1 Male +21 hp +98 ap
-Reporter Coat (Woman)
-Reporter Coat (Men)

Os eventos serão dados no dia 12/09 (dd/mm). Serão 10 eventos hospedados para celebrar essa data maravilhosa, os eventos que serão feitos são:

-3 hide and seek
-3 Survival
-3 Eventos Deathmatch
-1 Evento duel

Nós somos a comunidade UG e não falhamos, pois falhar não é cair, mas sim se recusar a levantar, a para vocês nós sempre iremos levantar, sempre tentaremos melhorar o server para vocês e não desistiremos.
Eu gostaria de agradecer todos que ficou com nós mesmo nas horas mais dificeis e ainda estão conosco, apoiando e amando este jogo surpreendente que todos nós amamos jogar. E gostaria de desejar a todos um ótimo dia/noite.

Kind regards

Dvx 
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by: Boltz , Viruz , Em0_G1rLs , ChronoKnight
Thank you, Dvx, it means a lot to see staff-members thanking the community for sticking around.
Truly shows how dedicated the GMs are as well by doing things like this.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Em0_G1rLs , ChronoKnight
vlw ^^
[Image: EAAaD.png]
[Image: EAA9o.png]

old times.....
There are always good ideas in UGG!
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
[Image: 2rp9215.png]
Ex - GM.
vlw ^^
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Mikaelson , Em0_G1rLs , ChronoKnight
WOW, qro mt ganhar a donator machinegun man
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: TJJ , Em0_G1rLs , ChronoKnight
- Maneiro curti bastante esse evento lucky box, vai ser interessante para os player que são free.
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by: Odelschwanck , Em0_G1rLs , ChronoKnight
Lol xD
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
I'll be there!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Damn! No race event?