Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When are the tourneys?
We should start having tournaments every month and i'm not talking about clan war i mean you get a partner and you guys go up against people in a bracket and the winners who succeed to the top of the bracket get 25 coins and the team that wins gets 100 coins? That sounds pretty fair right?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like a good idea to me and get player wars more active again would help us grow a lot!! Good idea bro I support it
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
If we get a random partner, i would join Smile
Thanks given by:
Bring it id love it finally got my new comp lovin itWink When's the tourny start boyzzz
Thanks given by:
Tourney starts 2020 Tongue
Thanks given by:
I'd say we should have one soon
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2016, 03:30 AM)TokerJoker link Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sounds like a good idea to me and get player wars more active again would help us grow a lot!! Good idea bro I support it

Lol, No, we want clanwars and not that random mode which is not fun. Player war is just TDM with random players.
Get the clanwars active and you'll find a considerable amount of increase in playerbase.
Eun is an inbred.

Classic niger aka Ajax/Droptheworld.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Player wars was very active back in the day and a lot of people talk about them wanting to be re activated so yes people do play it just cause its random players means absolutely nothing Lol I agreed that the clan war system growing would definitely increase the player base I agree to that. I just said AND we should try get player wars more active both game modes people enjoy and for people who don't have a clan or don't like to be in one is why player wars is there and people do like playing it I get people asking me all the time why its de-activated.
Thanks given by: