Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkish Players
Davet ettiklerim A.Ş. türk oyuncular gelsin bu posta sayımızı görelim
Thanks given by:
I don't think there's turkish players except you and Mosquito
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
üzgünüm türk değilim
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 01:33 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't think there's turkish players except you and Mosquito

There is they just dont come here lol

Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 01:39 PM)sealevelrise Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-31-2016, 01:33 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't think there's turkish players except you and Mosquito

There is they just dont come here lol
I know there's,but the turkish players are playing in other servers. And if there's turkish players here,they're connect less.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
i know right Sad

Thanks given by:
lol i know right
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Miss tategami turkish alqaeda member :/
[Image: 24Vzp7.jpg][

[Image: b6engy.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2016, 07:16 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Miss tategami turkish alqaeda member :/

guess whos back back again mashira is back
Thanks given by: