Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved FPS DROP & UNSTABLE
(09-03-2016, 01:09 AM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2016, 06:06 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

/\ i dont know what these gms think, it is obvious that the update was horrible to many peoples....if update drivers solve, people were not complaining.

Are you stupid? I have all my drivers up to date. It's the patch not the drivers.

(09-02-2016, 05:55 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The same issue happens to me, if I cap it at 240 it goes to 240 or above, but I don't really have a problem with it.
How bad is the FPS lag you're coming across?

It's pretty eh. It throws my aim off pretty bad and then when i cap it to 333 it goes above 240. And if i was to set it to unlimited it would go to like 900+

you ate *****? i dont know if you saw, but ... i was agreeing with you
Thanks given by:
The owner and head developer (Steven) are aware of this issue and worked on it. I had the same issue when I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

There's really nothing you can do..
Thanks given by:
As said above there is not much that can be done. Hopefully in the next update the issue will be solved.
Thread Closed.
Unsolved.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: