Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum report format
It would be useful for the members to report someome in the forum,we just need format for the report.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Seoyeon
Such format could be ->

Name of reported player:

Reason:

Proof/Evidence:
Thanks given by:
Players can report posts, but they do not go to FM's (such as Aplix), they go towards Administrators.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
???????????????
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
I think that there is a report button on the right corner of a post/thread ... To be honest i don't think there is a need for such format.
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 02:09 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.???????????????

Seria útil para os membros denunciar alguém no fórum, só precisamos de formato para o relatório.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2016, 02:09 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.???????????????

Seria útil para os membros denunciar alguém no fórum, só precisamos de formato para o relatório.

Isso seria trabalho de GM ou HeadStaff relatar, apenas acho!!
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Dvx Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think that there is a report button on the right corner of a post/thread ... To be honest i don't think there is a need for such format.

I agree with Dvx.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(09-01-2016, 02:11 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-01-2016, 02:10 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Isso seria trabalho de GM ou HeadStaff relatar, apenas acho!!

Concordo.

Thanks given by:
Game Moderators shouldn't have access to Forum Reports... there are Forum Moderators for a reason, right.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: