Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What comes around goes around
First i get called ez and i "dodge" his 1v1 then once he backouts and makess the 1v1 and fights me alone he ends up getting streaked killed and then starts
complaining about my sgs that they are "to strong" and then the noob decides to say "i only been on 10 minu" kid i just got on the game and i won you 20/5 no excuses Azeroe

Picture 1: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Picture 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

There's manny more pictures and even a recording no idea how to put the recording in but in the 1v1 at first i wasnt trying at all then i steped it up and at times i didnt even have to try i just spammed RS and then he makes up excuses and tells me to chill yet he wanted to 1v1 in the first place, If youre not better than the other person most likely you are  going to lose and die then get posted on forums Exposing u.
   If   you see this noob!, 20/5 i got proof, you haven't
Thanks given by:
Good job...? o-o
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
he will stalk you now...
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Lul nice andrew!
Thanks given by:
Nice one Trovia Smile

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
nice one
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
- Nice Man! xD
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
Nice Nice
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Nice man.