Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about Custom stuff?
Hello guys!

Yea. I work now for a long time on blender&Gunz (experience most on weapons). Iam finally satisfied with this sword and i think it would be nice to see it on this server  Smile

I try to use less verts as possible to reduce the lagg ingame! i know that gunz runs on a old engine and cant handle if i do it to much on details.

What you guys think?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Attached Files
.rar   BlackIronSword.rar (Size: 18.46 KB / Downloads: 3)
Thanks given by: ZerpU
Looks really big Tongue
I dont know if they want to add it. This server has already so much different swords.
Thanks given by:
We do have a lot of swords but its a nice sword just to big for my liking Id say it would lag xd
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
It wont lagg because its to big! on the contrary...larger areas are even better because they dont use that much Polygons(polygon points) you have a lot less details! Tbh this server had alot of big weapons too!
If you guys dont want it as "Katana" i can make a Longer (not larger) one for a Sword (2Hand). Just tell me how you guys would like it.

I test it out myself on my server (Ignore the other stuff. They are quite random)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (still on uploading should work in few min.)
Thanks given by:
Im sure when you test your items on your server with one person on their is no lag and you are correct in what you said but we have a lot of swords you should start releasing stuff in the GFX section and if you got time maybe make me a nice signature and emblem Big Grin
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
read your pm!
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Very Good
[Image: 300bgr7.jpg]
- lutar sempre. desistir jamais!
- Watera

[Image: 4CH3ruR.png]
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: