Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donator ring 2
Hello Staff,
I recently donated to upgrate myself a little.
Now it came to my attention that there is a difference in stats of the item shop and the ingame stats.
I bought two donator rings 2 and at the item shop it said it would give 25 hp and 25 ap, now ingame it is 22 and 22...
What could we do about this problem?
I hope to be hearing from you soon.
kind regards,
Faithless
Thanks given by:
Hello there Faithless,
I appreciate you for forwarding this to us.
As nobody in the staff-team but Administrators have access to donation-related inquiries, I will forward this to them to let them know.
Please be patient and if you have any other inquiries, feel free to post on this thread if its related or make another one.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Killbabe
Hi there,
The reason as to why the stats in the donor shop are different ingame are due to the new update we recently underwent this summer.
Donators/donor items were balanced in order to give free members a chance against tanks.
The website has yet to be update this showing the previous stats before the update.
Sorry for any inconvenience cause.

If any other inquiries feel free to pm me or any staff member.

Kind regards,
Helios

Thread closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Ouro