Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Retrieving my old account
Hello staff,

I used to play in this server when it used to be called Euro Gunz, I tried to log in to my account but i seem to have forgot the necessary info in order for my to log in/retrieve via email.
I still remember the two main characters names, their levels, and I even have a list of all the donors i have which is quite a lot.
I would be happy if you could retrieve my account, and I will provide you with all of the info i have listed.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
That's impossible mate. the owner has changed :I

Thanks given by:
(09-08-2016, 07:58 AM)sealevelrise Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.That's impossible mate. the owner has changed :I

Does that mean that the old accounts are gone, or it just means i wont get to play the game on my account?
Thanks given by:
new server, new owner, new database means no you have to make a new account sorry :<

Thanks given by:
Hi There,

This is a new server. all accounts / donation items were all lost due to the database being deleted by the previous server owner.
There has been a recovery period back in September of last year (2015) when the server was remade by the Co-owner Pls in order to save the UGG community. Due to fraudulent attempts by members the recovery period has been expelled.
New Members are given 3 (free) event items upon registering. Also all donators who you may remember from the previous server have all re-donated in order to obtain their items. Only a handful if that many received re compensation.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other doubts or inquiries.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: samergun