Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should add credit card donate ...
You should add a credit card donate section not via. paypal...

Us in canada do not use paypal and I will never will..

So, if you are going to add a payement method via. credit card directly I will definitly donate for over $500

Thx again
Thanks given by:
I live in Canada and all my friends who live in Canada use PayPal all the time it's the safest and easiest way to donate you just make an account and add your credit card to your account you could even add a debit card to it and it's completely safe on both ends of you just paid with visa than your letting all your information out only thing you will let out with PayPal is a transaction ID I can promise you PayPal is the safest way and definitely easier than using just credit trust me it only takes about 5 mins to set up a account and it's how I use to pay for anything online I always use PayPal most Canadians do. If you need any help making a account I can gladly help you
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Nah, I will never use paypal again, I got limited once with a balance of $3,000, they ripped me off.

Never again
Thanks given by:
Lol clearly you made a mistake on your part because paypal don't ripp people off if you would like you can send the money though a e transfer and ill donate it for you lol but Paypal wouldnt rip you off lol
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: