Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeppelinha VS Staff.
(09-11-2016, 06:10 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.PS HELIOS:
Its also really nice how ur personality changed after u got GM, u were a nice guy befor, but for now, u changed urself to an ignorant without any respect to others. if dvx thinks, i have a problem with him, he would propably asking me. Its just sad how u changed urself. Dont forget to delete this post, because i typed my opinion about YOU!

You are speaking to my good friend and you expect me to sugar coat your wrong doings ?
I'm a " nice guy " to people who deserve it.
Regardless of me having a rank i would have not call you out on it.
It's called abiding by my servers rules and standing up for a former staff who was demoted from Head Staff because of me.
For someone who constantly goes about wanting to be a staff and posting app, after app, after app.
you honestly have proven you do not deserve it.

Dealing with you professionally this will be my last response to you.

This post will remain here to set an example for anyone who thinks they can do as they please.

Kind Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Nobody needs to spam or argue on this thread.
Spam and off-topic posts will be deleted considering it is not in the spam section.
Reply normally or don't reply at all.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NÃO ADIANTA APAGAR !
[Image: 85978-Lady-Gaga-Mine-Adele-Meus-Humor-En...do-....gif]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                                      [Image: 2c858a1b36ece6878c61e621bbbcd9ff.gif]

Thanks given by: Fenn
Zack friend move this thread to spam corner. thanks <3
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK RISOSOSOSOSOSOS MDSSSSSSS

(09-11-2016, 07:04 PM)cahhh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NÃO ADIANTA APAGAR !
[Image: 85978-Lady-Gaga-Mine-Adele-Meus-Humor-En...do-....gif]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Risososos
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: cahhh
xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Thanks given by:
im ded with that INTRO "News" LMFAO
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-11-2016, 06:10 PM)killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.PS HELIOS:
Its also really nice how ur personality changed after u got GM, u were a nice guy befor, but for now, u changed urself to an ignorant without any respect to others. if dvx thinks, i have a problem with him, he would propably asking me. Its just sad how u changed urself.  Dont forget to delete this post, because i typed my opinion about YOU!

? Helios best gm, stop crying x.x

@topic
risos 100% sinceros heheheheheheehehhehe
[Image: 3VOz2IG.png]
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
Thanks given by: Helios
ex gm fen
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Khaleesi
(09-12-2016, 12:11 AM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ex gm fen
HAHSHSDHSHDHDHDHDHDHDDHDHDHDHDHDHDHDDHDH
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: