Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved GM or someone keeps kicking me out of room
last thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you guys said it automatically happens when a user is inactive. There has been a user for 4 days straight in his room and he hasn't been kicked out yet and is still in his room.

I am sure some GM is kicking me out of the room/dcing me to the server select screen. I have seen it happen even though im afk i can see my computer screen and I have seen both being kicked out and logged back out to the server screen. This is the case even when I am the master of the room.
Thanks given by:
@Forwarded to HS & Owners.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Who has been AFK in a room for 4 days?

There are no GMs online to kick you lol.
The only GM with a rank is Helios and he never has even time to toy around and kick people out.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Ouro
Please ineed you to show me some evidence and what is GM, just in your words i can't trust.

ps: I checked the logs(gm's) and not have any abuse.
Thanks given by:
Ouro already check the (GM Logs) and he didn't notice any abuse, we need more information about your issue.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
You may have NAT problem that makes you auto disconnecting.
Try to restart your router,please
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2016, 02:02 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You may have NAT problem that makes you auto disconnecting.
Try to restart your router,please

NAT has nothing to do with AFK-related disconnections.
The user simply goes AFK and gets disconnected for time-away, it happens to me as well.
Also, Shredded, nobody can go AFK for 4 days in a row, the system disconnects you automatically.
As I said earlier, the only GM with a rank right now is Helios, and he would never do something, the rest of us do not have our rank yet.
And as Ouro said... the logs showed nothing related to kick-abuse or disconnect-abuse.

Thread closed and placed the N.A.T prefix considering there's nothing we can do.
If you still feel as if a GM is kicking/dcing you, try to provide proof, we can't do much with just your word.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: