Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved no one can see me in game
some times i can see people but they cant see me and some times i see all 999 but in both ways i cant play i want to play the game very much but i cant play no one can see me and even if there is ping i can see them moving but they cant see me but they can shoot me while iam moving with out seeing me like shooting in walls please help what should i do  Huh
Thanks given by:
Hi there,
Have you tired any methods to fix your solution ?
If so can you list the methods you have tried below ?

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I suggest you to check this tutorial -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2016, 11:39 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi there,
Have you tired any methods to fix your solution ?
If so can you list the methods you have tried below ?

i tried to allow gunz on fire wall to add to list  
i tried to change port to 6000-7000
Thanks given by:
Attempt The following;

Place your gunz file in a separate folder and relaunch.
disable your firewall and launch.
If the above does not work Uninstall and re download Gunz

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2016, 12:33 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I suggest you to check this tutorial -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i tried this tutorial vedio but didnt work to when i start hiting they all turn to 999
Thanks given by:
(09-13-2016, 01:21 PM)ilovework Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-13-2016, 12:33 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

i tried this tutorial vedio but didnt work to when i start hiting they all turn to 999

I think it's a port forward problem.
Did you try to port forwarding? Do you know how to port forwarding?
PS : I have some friends from Egypt,they had the same problem.
Thanks given by:
yes iam from egypt and i dont know how to port forward can you tell me how to do that ?
Thanks given by:
Click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to view the port forward tutorial.

Thanks given by:
Did you solved your problem?
Thanks given by: