Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken error directx 9
Hola, instalé el gunz y me salta un error de el directx pero ya tengo el directx instalado correctamente, espero me ayuden.

tengo win 7 32 bits.

Attached Files
.jpg   14258195_10207389138630098_3786961009692578273_o.jpg (Size: 85.28 KB / Downloads: 14)
.jpg   Sin título.jpg (Size: 206.74 KB / Downloads: 10)
Thanks given by:
Try to download DirectX 11.1 as it's the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
Thanks given by: Ouro
Apparently you format your computer, and was installed DirectX, then open the gunz, and he gave the DirectX error, , please download booster driver and updates its DirectX drivers, this fixes your problem.
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
Like Ajax and Boltz said you have to download the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
You can download it by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If the problem persist, feel free to notify us on this thread.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
ok I already have directx 11 installed can see in the picture but just try to download another directx and notify them what happens

(09-14-2016, 03:31 PM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like Ajax and Boltz said you have to download the latest version of DirectX for Windows 7.
You can download it by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
If the problem persist, feel free to notify us on this thread.

according to the downloaded file reply says launches Error : The update is not applicable on the computer

Attached Files
.jpg   todo.jpg (Size: 251.25 KB / Downloads: 7)
.jpg   error.jpg (Size: 127.86 KB / Downloads: 3)
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to download the Latest version of DirectX 11.1 Windows 7.
Try it, after install the program, restart your computer.
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Problem solved?

Please let us know,thank you.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Ha solucionado su problema?
Si no, me envía un mensaje privado.

Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: