Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Design and Other
[ESPAÑOL]
Estuve pensando mucho tiempo en crear o diseñar algo y no me viene nada en mente, asi que quise pedir ayuda a ustedes, si pueden ayudarme seria genial, necesito ideas para diseñar crear o re-diseñar (actuales items), si tu tienes algunas ideas, compartelo mediante un comentario, ya sea con imagenes o escrito, preferentemente con imagenes. 

[ENGLISH]
I was thinking a long time to create or design something and I can not think anything in mind, so I wanted to ask for help from you, if you can help it would be great, I need ideas to design create or re-design (current items), if you have some ideas , share it with a comment, either with pictures or writing, preferably with pictures.

Example.
Manuel Designed.
[Image: 9a070219840a497bba2e25e113eff495.jpg]

[Image: 21521d05d12d497eaf49cb09210da757.jpg]
Pronto sera Diseñado.
Soon Designed.
[Image: e22795b14c0846e4bf3348917095d6b0.png]
Thanks given by:
Good Job Aren xD
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2016, 11:01 AM)Boltz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good Job Aren xD

Lol this is discusion for creating new items Lel.
Thanks given by:
Sería bueno crear una corona con colores diferentes a la original que se encuentra en la tienda del gunz y que se obtenga cuando se gane un torneto u otra cosa algo asi como un premio especial suerte y saludos
[Image: giphy.gif]
Pet_show
Thanks given by:
It would be nice if you could create some new ACTUAL avatars instead of single-layered clothing materials '-'
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
nice good job y tienes que estar con fe
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2016, 02:28 PM)Pet Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Sería bueno crear una corona con colores diferentes  a la original que se encuentra en la tienda del gunz y que se obtenga cuando se gane un torneto u otra cosa algo asi como un premio especial suerte y saludos

hum si he intentado pero no se me viene en mente como seria esta corona y cambiar de colores seria algo como que tenga diamantes que cambian de colores...

(09-14-2016, 04:40 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It would be nice if you could create some new ACTUAL avatars instead of single-layered clothing materials '-'

UGG currently no avatar is used.
Thanks given by:
Redesign goblin sword (Change color,improving the sword,etc...)
Thanks Smile
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(09-14-2016, 06:45 PM)Aren Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UGG currently no avatar is used.

We have avatars, but they are sold as separate items.
A lot of them are glitchy-looking and not complete/full, that is what I am saying.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2016, 01:01 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Redesign goblin sword (Change color,improving the sword,etc...)
Thanks Smile

Hum, let's see how it goes. I'll be on that!
Thanks given by: