Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved High ping to server
(09-26-2016, 04:03 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-26-2016, 03:40 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-26-2016, 01:53 PM)Hakui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i changed isp problem solevd, now im facing AE problems in clanwar any fix for that?

It happends in CW only?

yep

So relog when the cw starts and if it doesn't work so redownload ugg

it didnt fix the problem, it happens really often when i play clanwar and everytime on the first round i see people 999 and i have to rejoin.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Did you solved your issue?
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
If I may @Shon
I think this is a very specific type of problem, the internet is a really strange place in which really strange things can happen.

I think you should really be digging into specific *****.

I assume that, since Gunz is an online game, it uses a UDP connection, this is a connection that is unsecured, thus can be blocked or really slowed at multiple places, and can also be variably allowed by: Routers, Switches, Firewall, Windows itself, ISP, etcetc.

The connection can also be blocked from the UGG server, I don't really know what type of platform they use to host the server, but let's say Windows server 2012, the server can automatically block your connection if it determines the connection is unsafe or unreliable. (if this is the reason it would be really odd.)

So my suggestion is: Start from scratch.
Start looking in "Windows Firewall With Advanced Security", it should have 2 rules in "Rules for incomming connection"
Make sure they are enabled and allowed, also make sure one of them has the protocol UDP and the other TCP.

If this is done, I might be able to help you as we continue.
[Image: r1YrDF.gif]
Thanks given by:
Hakui, let us know if you still get the problem.
I played against you a day or two ago and you weren't AE/999 - so if the problem is fixed, please let us know.
If we don't hear anything within 24-48 hours, your thread will be closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2016, 08:21 PM)sgerpy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If I may @Shon
I think this is a very specific type of problem, the internet is a really strange place in which really strange things can happen.

I think you should really be digging into specific *****.

I assume that, since Gunz is an online game, it uses a UDP connection, this is a connection that is unsecured, thus can be blocked or really slowed at multiple places, and can also be variably allowed by: Routers, Switches, Firewall, Windows itself, ISP, etcetc.

The connection can also be blocked from the UGG server, I don't really know what type of platform they use to host the server, but let's say Windows server 2012, the server can automatically block your connection if it determines the connection is unsafe or unreliable. (if this is the reason it would be really odd.)

So my suggestion is: Start from scratch.
Start looking in "Windows Firewall With Advanced Security", it should have 2 rules in "Rules for incomming connection"
Make sure they are enabled and allowed, also make sure one of them has the protocol UDP and the other TCP.

If this is done, I might be able to help you as we continue.

thanks for the reply but as i mentoined in the begining of the thread i already enabled ugg from firewall. and the problem is AE in clanwars now, the other issue has been fixed as i changed isp xd

(09-29-2016, 08:48 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hakui, let us know if you still get the problem.
I played against you a day or two ago and you weren't AE/999 - so if the problem is fixed, please let us know.
If we don't hear anything within 24-48 hours, your thread will be closed.

it is not fixed i still get alot of Ae's in clanwatr i have to rejoin at first round 80% of my games.
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Have you solved ur problem?
Please, let me know.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Diamond , Moana
Thread closed, I'll look into further ways and PM you after the weekend.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: