Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room Tag Effects
It would be very simple to add tags for created rooms to alter certain features or eliminate certain features. Please introduce these because it's very annoying dealing with certain things in game such as in gladiator rooms, trash ***** players decide to flip you every second of the fight and insta you or on hit juggle you then repeat and there's no way out of it besides risking getting yourself in trouble by pressing F12 and glitching and delaying the flip animation to escape. A very simple way to stop that would be to add a command where you could type in the room title "NF", which could stand for "No Flip", in which no matter if you're character is flipped or not, the feature will not work and the animation of being flipped will not occur. Very simple to do. Other Situation such as, what if you play with revolvers and want to make a revolver only game? Like a rev duel or an all melee weapon only duel match? Very annoying things; very simple to fix. Needs to stop being put on the back burner and needs to stop being ignored. Why not give all of your players the enjoyment that they look for so that they don't go searching for that fulfillment in other servers? I'll give a few examples which should be implemented into the game ASAP, and not ignored like most things around here.

NF - No Flip - (Secondary attack/flip does not work, flip does not register).

EQ - Equality Mode - (All weapons shall equal the same amount of damage, and every players HP/AP shall be reduced or added to equal 150/150 HP/AP regardless of the items used or clothes worn.

HGO - Handguns Only - (The use of revolver(s) or pistol(s) are the only acceptable ranged weapons available for use during the match. All melee weapons, special items and elements are allowed for use as well along with the specific ranged weapon. If the player has not chosen handgun(s) upon entering the match, random handgun(s) shall be chosen for the individual for the remainder of their time in the match. Once the player has left the match, their weapons will return to what they previously had equipped before entering the match.

SGO - Shotguns Only - (The use of shotgun(s) are the only acceptable ranged weapons available for use during the match. All melee weapons, special items and elements are allowed for use as well along with the specific ranged weapon. If the player has not chosen shotgun(s) upon entering the match, random shotgun(s) shall be chosen for the individual for the remainder of their time in the match. Once the player has left the match, their weapons will return to what they previously had equipped before entering the match.

MO - Melee Only - No matter what game mode is being played, only the melee weapons will be available for use in the match allowing gladiator in other game modes.

IA - Infinite Ammunition - Allows players to never run out of ammo by not losing their first bullet number. Unlimited ammo for every player participating in the match.

AR - Automatic Reload - Allows for the player to not have to reload and take the normal delay time. Once a reload is necessary the game will automatically reload and fill the next clip for the player within .1 second.

These room tags are just a FEW examples of things I believe would be great to enter into the game as it would give a much more relaxed feeling knowing if you like to play a certain mode with certain rules attached that no other player can break and purposely annoy other players you won't have to worry about anything negative. Please consider and actually do something about this and like this. Please and thank you.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Nice Suggestion, Not completely sure if our server will add Tags in the later updates but it would be nice to see them implemented in game.
+1 Rep

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Denied, we only use roomtags for events.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Please don't. Tags are one of the main reasons i prefer UGG over *****. All these shitty tdm's with instant reload and stuff makes it horrible imo. -1
Thanks given by:
I do like the importance of Room Tags, and I enjoy using them myself, but a few other servers have them and honestly, not everyone is a gladiator as well (seeing that your frustration comes from gladiator-related situations). A lot of rooms will be invaded with the [AR] tag, which actually causes a LOT of hate/debate towards the tag.

If tags DO get introduced, then they should be selected carefully.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
closed coz never gunna happen ok.
Thanks given by: