Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Old account
Why do you have to be so greedy I literally had every single weapon and most sets in the game costing me well over $400.
I'm sure the DATA was "DELETED" cause you are the ones that deleted it.

FEELSBADMAN wow three items upon return such generosity. The previous free items are easier to get wow.

The worst part of it is your not even making it any less P2W
Thanks given by:
Get over it, you are to late
Thanks given by:
Hi there,
We are unable to recover any items. Although you have proof we cannot reimburse you.
The database was deleted by the previous owner & we cannot verify your account with the old database despite you having proof. 95% of the members have lost their items
The recovery period was discontinued due to fraudulent attempts to obtain donors from public accounts or accounts which were not originally theirs.

I am Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
I hope this can clear any negative thoughts you have about our staff team due to the situation not being our fault.

Feel free to pm me if you have any other doubts/questions

Kind regards,
Helios

Thread closed

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: