Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering
Just wondering why does this server not have ;

- Rebirth System
- Coins Gifting System
- Auto-Donation System (This one I probably get it. U wanna make sure we get the Euro's coins worth... which is wack af)
- Renting donor items for 3 hours so you can try out donors before buying them. (1 time by IP etc etc)

as I said,just wondering uh oh.

@Steven the dev
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Just because certain servers have the things you listed, does not mean we need them.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
(09-28-2016, 02:17 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just because certain servers have the things you listed, does not mean we need them.

Totally not the point.
I do believe EVERYONE would enjoy an Auto-Donation system.
Gifting coins wouldn't be useless.
Other than that it is 'unique' (welp to me first time i see dat) to be able to level higher than 99. What other server found about getting 99 was making it back to level 1 whilst being harder. I do believe 100-200 is probably 1-99 (2) (2=rebirthed) Therefore was just wondering why all these lvl's 200 never got ''rewarded'' for their dedication.

Also,I could ask why the single f is there a donation limit most likely WEEKLY?
^ dat's something other servers doesn't have but that it does not mean we need it.

I wasn't trying to refer to other servers idea while saying this Zachary. Sincerely couldn't only be profitable for y'all... and for us. = Everyone.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Love it how you want to change the server into another server
when you gonna talk about diff events?
Zachary is right, just because some other server has it we don't need it.

Ps: make thread about diff events. now they only host survivor 31691 times in 10 mins and h&s once a week.
Thanks given by:
Yea auto donation system would be alright but for the rest it don't matter all servers are different and have different ways of doing things sure you can make a sugggestion but its not up to you what the owners do or will not do so therefore there is no point in argueing you made your suggestion of what you would like and theres no point in fighting for it when you will not change anything by yourself friend Big Grin So just be nice and friendly and maybe you will get ahead more Smile
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Thread closed until further notice.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Rebirth System: Useless. We have characters above level 100+ and if they decide "oh man, I wanna rebirth!" and their level is 138, there's no way we're going to send "138 rebirth coins" if they rebirth then. Rebirths are every "100th" level (99, 99, 99), etc. PLUS if they rebirth, we would have to change our EXP level, characters would not be able to start from level 30 (because you're technically only 60 levels away, which makes it so much easier to rebirth), and we would have to also balance the server out more.

Automatic Gift: This is not up to us, this is up to the owner, and if he feels more safe doing it manually, leave it be and don't donate if it pisses you off this much.

Coins Gifting System: This server has never had that and it's not required now.

Renting Donators: As I said before, not needed, there's only 1 server that has this and the amount of backlash we would get for "copying" them, would be annoying.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: