Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom x-hair Request.
Pretty simple but I never got in touch with Photoshop and blablabla and ik this can't be done via paint hhhh

so if anyone could please do this i'd enjoy asf.

I'd want this;
[Image: sjXXIk0.png]

but in a wayyyyy darker color. I want it like black if anything idgaf and if any1 wanna go n have fun n recolor in pretty much every color that'd be great af. it's maybe my brightness but i can't see ***** with it. Thanks in advance

** also idk why but they closed Phanta's thread........... (i do believe x-hairs threads shouldn't be closed and if so,at-least make an Official Post your x-hair thread that will never b closed hhh)

so this said,as I saw yours,Phanta. Idk if you could,or anyone could. But pink isn't 2 much of my thing.

May you make it Red?

[Image: jlTW5wA.png]

and uh

I HAVE A GIFT FOR ZACH CUS AM LOVE U AND I TRIED OUT SNSD XHAIR AND ITS SHT SO U BETTER GO WITH THAT IK YOU'LL LOVE IT

DRUM ROLL.........

OK I AIN'T NO MUSICIAN

[Image: 4EK9r7P.png]

[Image: 3DfBIkL.png]

^ es good for pb nothing else
^ es fun to play with when gf es next to you
^ es just playable with when High
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
[Image: oNPvmVb.png]
[Image: F0C8Igq.png]

[Image: boltz2.gif]
Thanks given by:
y mis creditos por la ultima crosshair??

[Image: ZK9xiVd.png]
[Image: NXNSmXJ.png]
[Image: 6zjV7n2.png]
Thanks given by:
here you go

[Image: e53ry5q.png]
Thanks given by: Seongnam
Sure crosshair ??? It does work?
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Thread closed.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: