Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pionner
Suggestion: Making Pionner 10 damage and if anything making it more than level 35 at the same time.

Description: Basically pretty simple. Idk if I'd get any ''OG's'' that always played with Pio // b8 model that will aproove me. but then again ; IMO - Dis is the best SG ijji ever made and idk I love it so much I'd actually enjoy using it into cw's but as it's 9 damage right now it's pretty much unbalanced. Not asking to make it a donor and/or 11 or anything. Just maybe,make it a more ''worthy'' level (because 35 is pretty much... 5 kills from the start as you're 30 to begin with) -- therefore; You make it something like 6x5 - 10 dmg - and let it 1000 delay. It replaces for example Dapper shotgun or something like that I dunno but yea u just go and let the opportunity to every single non-donator to have 12 ammo's of 10 damage (instead of per example two 11 damage's that has 5 from da level 85) as most of them also uses the Ocean Breaker.
Then again,if you're going to find my suggestion ''useless'' or what-so-ever negative. You're free to say it of course but no point into bashing my ideas. You can be with it or not with it. Same goes with Relationships. You aren't ''forced'' to like someone. But to respect him is another one. Therefore I'd enjoy if you guys could respect my suggestions when I get up with some.

* I took this picture from a server's donation shop
** Do not make it 950 like them. Let him 1000 -- It's best fo K-Style
*** I didn't know what else to put into the ''Examples'' section so yea.

Examples;

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

King Regards,
Jay.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
I don't agree with your suggestion, it's more of a request in my opinion.
The Pioneer is currently one of the weapons used in the Non-Donator Channel, and if it becomes OP (like you stated, similar to the Ocean Event Breaker), then the use isn't really related to a Non-Donation item, basically we would probably have to remove the weapon from the channel.
This might not be what you're getting at, but again, just because other servers have it a specific way, does not mean we need to adapt to their customs.
The only thing I technically agree with you about is the fact that it should be above level 35 IF it does get altered.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Woolrich
Just add a second pioneer to the shop with 11dmg, i woukd use it too Smile
Thanks given by:
(09-29-2016, 10:25 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I don't agree with your suggestion, it's more of a request in my opinion.
The Pioneer is currently one of the weapons used in the Non-Donator Channel, and if it becomes OP (like you stated, similar to the Ocean Event Breaker), then the use isn't really related to a Non-Donation item, basically we would probably have to remove the weapon from the channel.
This might not be what you're getting at, but again, just because other servers have it a specific way, does not mean we need to adapt to their customs.
The only thing I technically agree with you about is the fact that it should be above level 35 IF it does get altered.

Didn't think of the Non-Donor Free Channelllllllllllllllllll ;x

but idfk i always used pio/b8 model euro/ijji/WTT even on quality every single server people made were basically based on Pio

but then again

k
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Closed until further notice.
This is up to the admins.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: