Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Forgot USERNAME
Hello, I forgot my username for this server. Can you please help me? I can give you basic information about the account. Please feel free to send me a message! Thanks!
Thanks given by:
@Forwarded to Head Staff!
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
waiting basic information about account.
Thanks given by:
Hello, so i know i had a few characters on it, i think the main was Yoshii or something high 70's i was a big donor, the email account associated with it i think was [email protected] or [email protected]. I thought the user name was Caeser9 or Caeser9391, rooky14 rooker14. something of that nature. please let me know if this helps!
Thanks given by:
I searched for these emails and no account is created with them
Thanks given by:
really what the heck...do you guys happen to delete inactive accounts after a certain period of time?

maybe just [email protected]
Thanks given by:
how long ur not not playing ugg?
Thanks given by:
idk maybe a year? im in the US military and got deployed to korea so i havnt played for a long long time
Thanks given by:
you are probably talking about the old ugg and we lost database(all players account) from old ugg.
We had a time for those who had donor items prove to us now we don't recover items from old ugg anymore
Thanks given by:
oh no?! i missed out? Sad i literally donated $50! when was that time??
Thanks given by: