Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Anyone scam me last 3 month
User ID : kinqphil
Character name : Nordus lvl 51

Anyone scam me when you did the "recovery Accounts " he posing to Marujo GM and he take all my information and he changed my email and Secret Question and Secret Answer it's my account and now I know you stoped the possibility to change email but it's my account I have full donor on this account I want it's be back it's not fair please it's my money .
The ID from skype of the scammer is : xandy123876 he posing to Marujo
my ID from Skype is : kinqphil987 please add me and help me to get back my account
he changed all my information and I report now because I was in army and just now I back I didn't have time for this now I have please help me I know all my information.
Thanks given by:
No one hacked your account or changed your email. Your account is inactive since 2015-10-06 02:49:23 and i guess you were the last one who accessed it.
Try clicking here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and recovering your password..

Goodluck ~
[Image: 3VOz2IG.png]
"They can live in my new world or they can die in their old one"
Thanks given by: