Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken wel i wanne come back but i got problems
Censer you seem like a wanna-be hhhhhhhhhh

Just be real with him;

1. Make space into your C Driver -- therefore delete few things... especially others gunz,they most likely are what takes the most place. ( I had to delete a certain serv to be able to have UGG on my computer,and after-all I really got to realise UGG is way better ; so way more worth to have it on my pc than the other junk one)

2. Into settings; Make sure you Lock your FPS to 240/333/400 considering how good your computer is. Do not use any other limit,they are the best 3 for G00nZ.
Make sure to not try and have everything in the lowest. Some has to do for shure; such as your resolution,ur maps. But then again,make ur chars/effect pretty High so you can reach few fps'es.

3. You said it's taking ''really long'' -- might have something to do with ur Net. You'd have to check it.

4. Download CCleaner and clean ur computa.

If you get there idk what to tell you but eh;

5. Buy a new computer.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by:
Try the things YungJaay mentioned above and if your problem still occurs make another thread in the Help / Support Section.
Closed.
Thread Moved from Suggestions to this section.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: