Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Frame limiter malfunctioning
I've updated from windows 7 to windows 10 and then the frame limiter embedded in UGG started to sucks.

When I choose '250', the actual frame runs around 210. In the case of '333', it runs around 270.

What can I do in this situation??

My desktop and laptop both used to run UGG perfectly, but all the problem began with Windows 10 update.
Thanks given by:
Same for me. But when i set it on unlimited it goes up to around 1000, my pc should be okay. I'd like some help too.
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 08:00 AM)Cyber Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Same for me. But when i set it on unlimited it goes up to around 1000, my pc should be okay. I'd like some help too.

Same for me.
Thanks given by:
Using Dxtory helps a bit i find out, for me it changes around 328 to 335 now when set to 333.
Edit: It's 332-333 fps according to the ingame fps counter. Try it out.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I suggest you to set your fps to 333
You can also set FPS from another program like 'bandicam'.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
(10-01-2016, 09:44 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

I suggest you to set your fps to 333
You can also set FPS from another program like 'bandicam'.

Yeah i did that but the ingame fps limiter doesnt work. Other programs do work yeah.
Thanks given by:
Helios notified me right now,Pls need to fix the FPS limiter.
It will be fixed as fast as he can.

Thread Closed.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Killbabe