Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well all about one of your donation items.
I see that there are 2 coats for male and female one being anti-hack jacket, and a Reporter coat. For my suggestion I think the reporter coat should go to anyone that successfully reports another player (not for spamming or nothing stupid) for hacking the server, and when their forum report gets accepted they should get the reporter jacket, .... now for my 2nd suggestion its the same as above but only a person should get Anti-Hack Jacket for a certain number of accepted reports on major hacks

I consider major hacks being: DDoSing, Under clocking, Over Clocking, Hitboxing, Shotbotting, Aim Fixing, Anything that pretty well needs a 3rd party program.
Thanks given by: Sparkie
Hi Thanks for making the suggestion,
This is one that was made in the past but never received too much attention.
Will forward to the staff team.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Closed until further notice.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: