Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum modurator suggestion
Just there is no forum moderators so please kindly open a new appilication for forum moderators

Thanks for reading
and accept my suggestions
Thanks given by:
i have better suggestion
make me forum mod
Thanks given by:
(10-03-2016, 10:17 PM)princejack Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just there is no forum moderators so please kindly open a new appilication for forum moderators

Thanks for reading

Most of the Staffs has forums powers so far I know.

Not ''sooooooooo'' needed you just wanna be a-part of the staff-team and you know you won't ever make it.
You know it.
You
Know
Thanks given by: Woolrich
(10-03-2016, 10:58 PM)lordofgang Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-03-2016, 10:17 PM)princejack Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just there is no forum moderators so please kindly open a new appilication for forum moderators

Thanks for reading

Most of the Staffs has forums powers so far I know.

Not ''sooooooooo'' needed you just wanna be a-part of the staff-team and you know you won't ever make it.
You know it.
You
Know
U just shut u r sucking mouth I did not ask u
Thanks given by:
we don't need FM at the moment.
Thanks given by: