Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Developer Application
Name:Majnu
Why I'd like to be an Developer:i i iil help private gunz server And i iil help Commnity i iil like to make items and Map so Like  Developer..... 
Why do I deserve a chance:So i ill help Ugg Server And i iil show My hard woek to Ugg....
Show your work already done as designer:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I made This Items Also:

Thank you For Ugg Server i wana join Ugg Staff team For ik iil help to ugg Server......
Thanks given by: Rosebud
Name: Mortalera
Heart
Why I'd like to be an Developer:
Gostaria de ser um desenvolvedor  porque sempre apreciei este serve, jogo Gunz  desde do servido entertainment gunz- Lvl up games, logo conheci  o antigo servi Eurogunz,  e com a chegada  do Ugg Gunz fiquei muito maravilhado pela evolução do jogo, pois venho percebendo as melhorias nas retiradas dos bug´s  e a boa administração da equipe da Sttaf. Eu acredito que com a minha experiência em Photshop e CorelDRAW,  posso contribuir muito na evolução pois acredito que inovar é o segredo por sucessor.

Why do I deserve a chance:
Eu mereço uma chance porque tenho experiência em gunz, já ajudei a cria serve de gunz, tenho experiência com Photshop CorelDraw, e criação de animação em Gif´s. posso contribui muito na evolução constante do Gunz.

Aqui segue alguns dos meu trabalho inclusive até uns  gif´s que o PLS me pediu , pois como já citei trabalho com artes no meu dia dia, estou disposição qualquer horário pra assim realizamos qualquer projeto, disposto aprender e contribui no crescimento do Gunz.

Desde já agradeço  pela atenção, e meu maior desejo e fazer parte desta equipe Staff. Big Grin
Thanks given by: wLL
Name:

John Troy D. El-Sadek

PH

Why I'd like to be an Developer:

To develop UGG Graphically and to do so I must offer my services as soon as I can.

Why do I deserve a chance:

I work hard,I've been in UGG since 2008,I'm a professional GFX Designer and I know HTML too. I haven't published most of my perfect works,but I could show you a few.

P.s: I'm sorry I don't have to exaggerate my application,hope you see my works though its speaks louder than this. ;>
Thanks given by: Trim
Name:Michel
Why I'd like to be an Developer:B coz to develop with my skills... Smile
Why do I deserve a chance:Below statement
Show your work already done as designer: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is my work for "Gunz"
This is the voting system which should be needed to this server
And u should add one shop called "Vote Items" in the website
And this code has 12hours limit of voting
This voting has written for this Server(mainly only for this)

Thanks for asking me of my work..
Thanks given by: princejack , Trim
(01-14-2017, 07:22 AM)Ghößt_Kīllër Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Name:Michel
Why I'd like to be an Developer:B coz to develop with my skills... Smile
Why do I deserve a chance:Below statement
Show your work already done as designer: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
This is my work for "Gunz"
This is the voting system which should be needed to this server
And u should add one shop called "Vote Items" in the website
And this code has 12hours limit of voting
This voting has written for this Server(mainly only for this)

Thanks for asking me of my work..

ahahahah since when are u a dev random X)
Thanks given by: