Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Developer Application
Dear community,

The staff team is looking around for new Developers Designers. So, we decided to make a thread do application in order to hire new employees.
In order to get you application read by us, you must reply on this thread following this format:

Code:
Name:
Why I'd like to be an Developer:
Why do I deserve a chance:
Show your work already done as designer:

Requirements:
  • With an advanced experience.
Thanks given by: Trim , Soul , princejack
Star 
Name: lAndyl

Why I'd like to be an Developer: I would like to be designer and form part of the team to provide your my experience as designer for continue improving our community along with my work as designer and follow for forward.

Why do I deserve a chance: I would like to take this opportunity to show you my work as a designer for our community to show you that I can create a perfect design that can become successful and continue forward and promise that I shall not disappoint ever in life.

I leave a design classic hope you like it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
Name: Mitch van Koot

Why I'd like to be an Developer: Because i always like a challenge.

Why do I deserve a chance: I'm a 22 year old graphic designer for a profession.
I got experience with photoshop / illustrator / cinema 4d / 3ds max / blender / muse / dreamweaver / notepad ++
Next to only gfx work i also have basic coding skills and I think further then just visual appealing. Stuff also needs to be functional.

Show your work already done as designer: i don't really have proof for a matter like this. Because i can't post work related stuff.
I would accept a challenge or something like that. So that there is no doubt about it was made by me.

*( This is really old work that i found somewhere on my computer)
Cinema 4d
[Image: qxtNFjG.jpg]
[Image: fQwCKEE.jpg]

Photoshop
[Image: 9DMayXd.jpg]

Illustrator
[Image: zXEgpOY.jpg]
[Image: XyWW6t2.png]

~ Broken people are better then whole assholes.

-Kintsukuroi
Thanks given by: Ouro , Cursor , Kenjsu
Name:Joshua FromTonguehillipines Why I'd like to be an Developer: I would like to be designer and form part of the team to provide your my experience as designer for continue improving our community along with my work as designer and follow for forward.

Why do I deserve a chance: I would like to take this opportunity to show you my work as a designer for our community to show you that I can create a perfect design that can become successful and continue forward and promise that I shall not disappoint ever in life.

I leave a design classic hope you like it

Thanks given by:
Name:Keerthishwar
IGNTonguerinceJack
Why I'd like to be an Developer:I tried to become developer in all private server but i liked universal gunz more than all private server..
Why do I deserve a chance:U believe me that ill do my job the best of all.And my work in the below statement...
my works
Thanks given by: Cursor
Tongue 
Name: Eliabe Kaique
Why I'd like to be an Developer: Jogo a desde o V7 sempre quis fazer parte da equipe está presente no desenvolvimento é sensação de dever cumprido já que passei diversas horas totalizando dias jogados
Why do I deserve a chance: Tenho algumas formações.
Tecnico em administração(ETESP MELHOR DE SP) na area de negocios
Assistente Tecnico Legislativo (Area do Direito)
Area de desenvolvimento, Já participei de alguns concurso
Startup In School da Google
Transforma Fei(Universidade)
Voltado para o Gunz: Já desenvolvi alguns mapas, simples não me aperfeiçoei
já que na epoca Euro Gunz não contratava Brasileiro com frequência
Show your work already done as designer: Como designer tenho algumas coisas voltada para eixo de negocios atualmente estou desenvolvendo um projeto para
escolas técnica tem uma pagina com designer criado fb.com/emyoupage

Obrigado pela atenção!
Thanks given by:
Name: Shaquille (Shaq for short).

Why I'd like to be an Developer: Because I have been with this private server for many many years and out of any other private server for GunZ, this is the one I chose to spend the majority of my Private GunZ server career. I love things about this website, server and forum that I can't get the satisfaction or enjoyment from other private servers or forums. I love the art here and the constructive criticism and responses to someone trying to move into a staff position or even just show off their artwork they have created such as myself. I love the people here, the topics that are posted, the events, this server has some of the best tournaments in GunZ with some of the best people. The staff here is great and they actually communicate with users and players and they are active daily. This forum is cleaner than any other GunZ forum I have witnessed and the server has the most people daily. Plus before the old UGG was shutdown, this was the only server that I had donated too. I liked it so much that I had actually donated over $300 dollars in the old UGG and I was so excited when I found out about the new server opening up. I constantly tell my online friends to come try this new UGG. I try to tell people who play other games that I come in contact with about this game called GunZ and send them directly to this server and play with them to make sure they come here. I do art and make tags and signatures and I don't post them on other forums anymore because I don't go to those forums. I would LOVE to do artwork for this server! The only reason I ever would go back to another server or forum is to advertise this server to people privately in messages.

Why do I deserve a chance: Everyone applying most likely deserves a chance. I feel I deserve a chance because of all the money I have donated whether it was to the old UGG or not, the fact that I love the feel and mechanics of the way staff has created their server and their artwork and things they do to it in order to spend over $300 speaks for itself. I love this server, and forum. Another reason is my dedication I have already committed to this server without even being a developer for this server. My third reason is because of how I would do the position in a timely manner. I'm dedicated and have spent more time here than anywhere else except the original real GunZ servers. Also this would give me more practice on my art and developing and help me learn much more with a team of people who actually want to help me succeed Smile.

Show your work already done as designer: I don't have much developing experience, but as stated in my signature; here is the link to my DeviantArt channel gallery. From when I started from day one up until now. I can assure you that I will be making much more artwork/designing and learning more about developing. I'm an artist, so anything new I can learn about designs helps me a lot. I learn something new everyday. Take a look at what I have done so far! Smile You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Try to consider me, please and thank you! Smile
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Sparkie , Keerthishwar , bulli10
Name: K
Why I'd like to be an Developer: I think I have the skills to provide something great for the community. I would like to provide something for the community.
Why do I deserve a chance: I haven't messed up yet, so I think I am worthy of a chance like any other. I am also a hard worker, who will not be satisfied until I produce quality work.

Hopefully more to come soon.
Thanks given by:
Name:Arun

Why I'd like to be an Developer:I wan help Gunz Severs And i like to make Design For gunz And i like So i like Developer For Sever....

Why do I deserve a chance:i iil sohw My hard Work and i iil help To players And Staff So u can give me A Chance....

Gunz Website:

EpicKLF:

Resort:

Rhysin

Thanks given by:
Name: Paul
Why I'd like to be an Developer:Because The Developer Application Be The Works Of The Person Who Have The Skills.....
Why do I deserve a chance:Because Of My Works,,
My Works For This Universal Gunz;

Closing:I Have Developed My Own Gunz Name F*****Y Gunz With More Items Made By My Skills...
And I Have Made Items For This Universal Gunz....
ôÔßäÑÔô
Thanks given by: Couple