Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forsaken-Battle Royal
H1Z1 King of the Kill..
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2016, 07:48 AM)TheHornyBrit Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.H1Z1 King of the Kill..

Yes exactly the idea comes from this game Smile
[Image: 98f5884ca5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
The idea? Lol u copied like everything ur showing right now.
[Image: u3ZQK6y.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2016, 12:07 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The idea? Lol u copied like everything ur showing right now.

Let me give you some education, Battle Royal Game mode Was published Even before h1z1 came out.. so typicaly h1z1 ripped it off from other survival game,

There was Battle Royal on Rust/ARK for example. When h1z1 was first released it was released as survival game based and not FPS , that was the main goal of the game.. but ofc it didnt work out well so they decide to ripp off others ideas.

so yeah i didn't came up with the idea all by my self i never said that.. but all the modeling and coding side will be made by me and my coder. copying some else idea isn't bad, [ Facebook founder copied the idea from other person and develop it ] That is what im going to do.,

Thank you and i respect your comment.
[Image: 98f5884ca5.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor
Bom, porem acho difícil o adm aceitar mas esta bom o seu trabalho
Heart By: Ichiro Nyin/Yuuki Miku Heart
Thanks given by:
Thread closed to prevent spam.
If the thread needs to be opened for any means - PM a staff member.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: