Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frags
Hello, i'd like to try editing a frag movie. I have only done it once in the past and im not good at it, but i just like to try when i have nothing to do. Unfortunately i dont have any replays of myself atm and finding really good frags will take some time probably.

Can anyone send me some replays? Multiple people is even better of course. And tell me wich player / round to watch would be nice. I probably wont even upload it to youtube or something because it will be bad anyway, i will only do it if you really like it and want me to upload it.
Thanks given by:
Good practice and stuff but this is the wrong section. Requesting move from staff please. Good luck with your videos.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Moved to Media Section.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
Good practice
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Good practice man, I hope you reach your goals. Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
How many kills do you need?
Thanks given by:
Thread Inactive.
Closed to prevent spam.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: