Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dynasty Daggers
Thumbs Up 
[Image: 2rcpq2d.png]
"We are one and we are a dying breed. No surrender, no retreat."

Dynasty is an ONLY dagger user clan that I will be running on my alternate character that I will only use for when I want to dstyle (which is a lot). Katanas, Kodachis, big swords & double big swords are not allowed for usage whilst in this clan. If caught in this clan using restricted melee weapons, punishment may result in the players termination of position in the clan (kicked from clan). Players may use other melee items on other characters they own, but while on your Dynasty character, you will show off our dagger status and skills. I'm very strict on this because dstylers such as myself don't get a lot of recognition as it is much harder than any other melee weapon to use and become skilled at. We represent and stand out for all dstylers and all dstylers are welcome. Administration ranks will be based on skill level, loyalty to the creed and time in clan. Clan wars will ONLY be acceptable with skilled dagger users who can actually hold their own in a gunfight and handle their opponents at least most of the time. This post will be updated as more players join the clan.

Owner // Founder = OmagaH

Super Administrators = None at this time.

Administrators = Forest

Members
= Schrot

↓↓ PORTUGUESE ↓↓

[Image: 2rcpq2d.png]
"We somos um e nós somos uma raça em extinção. Não se rendam, nenhum retiro."

Dinastia é um clã de usuário de punhal somente que eu estarei correndo no meu caráter alternativo que só usará para quando eu quero dstyle (que é muito). Katanas, Kodachis, espadas e espadas duplas não são permitidas para uso enquanto neste clã. Se pego este clã usando armas melee restrito, punição pode resultar no cancelamento jogadores da posição no clã (expulso do clã). Os jogadores podem usar outra refrega itens sobre outros personagens, eles próprios, mas enquanto no seu caráter de dinastia, você irá mostrar nosso status de punhal e habilidades. Eu sou muito rigorosa sobre isto porque dstylers como eu não recebo um monte de reconhecimento, como é muito mais do que qualquer outra arma branca para usar e se tornar hábil em. Podemos representar e se destacam por todos os dstylers e dstylers todos são bem vindos. Fileiras de administração vão basear-se o nível de habilidade, lealdade para com o creed e tempo no clã. Guerras entre clãs só será aceitáveis com usuários qualificados adaga que podem prender seus próprios em um tiroteio e lidar com os seus adversários, pelo menos na maioria das vezes. Este post será atualizado como jogadores mais participar do clã.

Proprietário // Fundadora = OmagaH

Super Administradores = nenhum neste momento.

Administradores = Forest

Membros = Schrot
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Sparkie
so strict... goodluck
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Cursor
I know lol. Thanks.

Thanks given by:
You should of google translated your whole essay with a portuguese version.

None of these BRs will get you. Then again,Good luck!
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
(10-08-2016, 07:00 PM)YungJaay Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You should of google translated your whole essay with a portuguese version.

None of these BRs will get you. Then again,Good luck!

You're actually absolutely right I was thinking about that before I typed but forgot to do that I will edit now thank you.

Thanks given by:
Translate is not efficient enough to provide full / proper translations for any languages.
Just sayin.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
(10-08-2016, 07:50 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Translate is not efficient enough to provide full / proper translations for any languages.
Just sayin.

They are probably understand most of it. At-least they can't see he won't have tried!
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Good Luck
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks all.

Thanks given by:
GoodLuck :3
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]