Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow Custom Maps (.mrs) in Training Mode+Private Room
As title suggests, allow it so we can have the client read the maplist from our side and to allow us to put our own maps in to try them out. This would make UGG more developer friendly and bring many good devs to the server. Not to mention more member of the community could participate in bringing a good map to the server. A map which belong to this server only! Smile
Thanks given by:
It will never be possible, because if you give the first plays permission to modify a file is not only a file but all files that would make had the anti hack and more modified taking the game to bankruptcy.
Heart By: Ichiro Nyin/Yuuki Miku Heart
Thanks given by:
Right now player can already replace Mansion.mrs with your own .mrs file, but server notices and kicks you out. All my suggestion is saying is that if certain conditions are met: 1] Password Game 2] Training Mode Only then it would allow the game to be make without recognizing the .mrs file. It is my understanding that this sort of change would be little or low development work and yet it would provide a lot of use.
Thanks given by:
I do not think we would ever allow people such access to add their own maps, especially because it would be pointless if you tried to make a room and the map was unavailable for other members.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Just want to add:
You can upload this map to 'Developments and Releases' section,there's a chance that we can add the map,it happends if our dev team like the map. Smile
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: