Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dagger balance
Hey dare,
im already dstyling for 1year.
i just joined this server like 1-2 weeks ago,
but dstyling on this server is really trash...
First at all, those dagger dmg is really to high whats no problem at all, but if i look to the delays of the dagger, they ways to high(slow)... you cant even lock enemys into a dmachinne which is( that you circle and enemy into a a dagger train)
so my suggestion is to lower dmg a bit, and lower the delay a bit, for the DSTYLERS in here, because we dstylers will always been forgetten!!....
[Image: X1C4GEv.png]
Credits to: Cursor
Thanks for the awesome signature <3
Thanks given by: Cursor , Seongnam
Its fine how it is
Thanks given by:
The daggers are fine (except the damage).
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Seongnam
Not really the delays are to high(slow) you cant even do a daggerStab skill because of the delays...
we try it alot off time but u cant lock any into dmachinne, which is really sad because its own of the main/strongest moves of a dstyler
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2016, 04:34 PM)Sparkie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Not really the delays are to high(slow) you cant even do a daggerStab skill because of the delays...
we try it alot off time but u cant lock any into dmachinne, which is really sad because its own of the main/strongest moves of a dstyler

I still see the daggers as good daggers. In my opinion,the dagger's damage need to be lower.
Thanks given by:
thats what im saying the dmg need lower and dagger have to be a bit faster,
you cant trap or lock any1
Thanks given by:
There's 320 and 316 delay daggers as I saw before.
Thanks given by:
I feel for this as a dstyler. The daggers delay is actually very slow compared to how they used to be in Ijji/Aeria and other servers. I get it, but I don't. They should be a lot faster actually and a little less damage. But if that's how you guys want to run them... I guess we just have to deal with it.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
Higher level = lower delay and as Cursor said, you'll just have to deal with it for now unless it needs a drastic change.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: