Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved No puedo encontrar mi cuenta
UserID:
Nombre del personaje: Bazzel
Cuál es el problema relacionado con su personaje: el problema con esta cuenta y personaje es que fue baneado por lag, ahora estoy buscando el post de este y no encuentro.
Quisiera que me ayudaran para encontrar mi pj dentro del pj tiene 2 breaker donor azul y roja pueden comprobarlo. Done hace tiempo. quisiera poder ayudar, ahora fue tanto tiempo que deje de jugar gunz, el cual ya no me acuerdo el id pero lo mas probable es que cuando han actualizado pero antes era euro gunz mi id era p4l4cios y mi character era Bazzel el post nuestra una partida que estaba jugando con L3nOx no se si puedan hacer algo con mi problema.
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

If you talking about the old server, i'm so sorry, but we're not recovering old accounts/items.
Please, add your ID

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Thanks for answering.

id:p4l4cios
I figured I could retrieve my mail but does not exist by any means Sad
I imagine they will have the data from the old server and migrate all accounts to the new server. As I say Kllaus, my pj this and my id too. Can anything be done?
Thanks given by:
Hello there,
This is a new server and the previous database has been deleted
Unfortunately we are unable to recover any accounts/items due to our recovery period
exceeding over a year ago.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any staff member via pm.

-Helios
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: