Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved 999 proplem no one can see me
back again every one cant see me 999 some times i see people but 999 still and cant hit them u told me before to port forward and u gived me link but the proplem is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. at this link u gived me when i click NAT the option in the link is not there i have diactivated and i try too to allow fire wall  it was fixed by it self before but one day it back to make the same proplem with no reason and iam from egypt
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Have you solved your problem? If so, please let us know.
Feel free to contact me if you have any other inquiries.

~~ Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Are you playing from a cafe or a house?
Sometimes, cafe-related IPs are blocked naturally because the ports automatically change.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
i play from house and it fixed some times and soem times it back again to 999 with no reason like i play 2 days and 1 day not
Thanks given by:
Did u check ur internet connection? Maybe its not stable.
Thanks given by:
i already play anther games and do anther things never had such proplem and also my ping is stable not time requesting just with no reason it be like that suddnly all 999 for 1 day maby and may the day after ping is fine just like that with no reason
Thanks given by:
Did u try to allow PPPOE and UPNP at ur router settings?
Thanks given by:
and what is the numbers of new ?
Thanks given by:
what do you mean?
did u ckeck our new thread about ae/999 idsues?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: