Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who.is.he?
bth not here to ego but hes such anewb ~~ shiray something like this shirey randomay 
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.   have fun with the camp and pot Smile bye
Thanks given by:
Quote:bth not here to ego

Then don't
[Image: u3ZQK6y.png]
Thanks given by:
Good game Smile

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2016, 12:10 PM)mykill123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bth not here to ego but hes such anewb ~~ shiray something like this shirey randomay

You just ego

ggwp.
[Image: Pitty.png]
Thanks given by:
i meant that not here to ego (this the game iam friendly not ego kid) so gtfo from my thread please.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2016, 12:59 PM)mykill123 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i meant that not here to ego (this the game iam friendly not ego kid) so gtfo from my thread please.

You can't say you're friendly and then tell people to get the ***** off of your thread on the same sentence, makes you look bad Sad
[Image: Pitty.png]
Thanks given by:
gf
איזה אפס
חחחחח
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Wow gj
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Nice good lukc
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: