Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Clan Emblem + name Issue
Character : [7x]SoIid

Clan : 7xHero

Issue : I made it yesterday and still can't see the clan's emblem or name. Instead, i see Any other clan name when i visit their clan channel. Please tell me how to fix it. My teammates have the same problem, they seee the same i do.

Edit: i remake the clan and still having the same problem... even with a Different clan name.

Edit 2 : When me or my team make another different clan (different name) apparenrly its working. But with 7xHero it wont work and we need that name. Pleeease

Attached Files
.jpg   [7x]SoIid_20161015_225254.jpg (Size: 82.03 KB / Downloads: 10)
.jpg   [7x]SoIid_20161016_083821.jpg (Size: 83.08 KB / Downloads: 6)
Thanks given by:
Hello,
You need the updated folder named 'Emblem',it's in your Doucments.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
as i said u ingame, ur clan is glitched. i cant even see your cw score. farwarded to headstaff Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2016, 10:50 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

How to do that Shon? already cant fix it :/
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2016, 11:04 AM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(10-16-2016, 10:50 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

How to do that Shon? already cant fix it :/

I have another idea,it might work

#1 Go to Emblem folder
#2 take the clan image and put it on the folder
#3 change the title name of the image to '24126'
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Gian
He can see his clanname and cw score now. He added his emblem but he cant see it. Maybe it shows it after the cw ranks are updated.
Thanks given by: Gian
The problem now is that i cant see ANY Emblem. I cant see clan's emblems, not noly mine, other clan's too... can some1 upload their Emblem folder and send it to me pls?... or how to fix it?
Thanks given by:
one second i upload my folder, but i dont think it would fix this.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i packed it as rar file

EDIT: solved and closed
Thanks given by: