Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Took advantage of my weakness.
i gave my acc to friend that i didnt want to my story is too long im sick at depression / anxitey disorder,
the same person took advantage of my weakness and stole it my acc. i was trust at him
i know everything about my acc i know the paypal email id i dont know coz i paid on friend paypal acc...
i was trust at lots ppl the only person i like and always was help me is marco my close bud.
im saying only the truth you can belive u can not. i worked hard for the money
hope there will understand thanks and peace.
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ill send it to our owner pls, be patience please.
Thanks given by:
(10-16-2016, 11:46 AM)Killbabe Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ill send it to our owner pls, be patience please.

alwayss :3
                                  [Image: YfTdy4S.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You shared your account with your own risk, which means you shared it basically knowing who you were sharing it with.
We have no rules saying that you will get your account back if you lose it from sharing it with other people, as you take the risk yourself.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
As Angry said above.
The staff team is not responsible to recover your lost account via Account share.
You take full responsibility for any loss/damages (ban) your account receives.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Closed.

You are free to contact Headtstaff via pm in hopes of your account being recovered
bear in mind it is not guaranteed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: